Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Tal on Time

Just a quick followup on that previous post :

Found a Tal message elsewhere that he wrote in responding to someone's query...

"Time just seems to slip by like a piece of fine silk, you can't hold onto. Caught by the lightest breeze, it flies away into the sky, leaving you behind, your head to the sky."

Sound like someone we know?

His daughter counting the days when she will be speaking to him in person!

I've got several plans for reconnecting Tal to the wider world ! So keep posted!

I'm hoping to find a pair of Google Glass in Santa Fe for Pop to try out. See if he can learn to use this kind of system?! I'm thinking with all I know about his condition/situation this might  just be possible!
Am looking into it at any rate. And you all know how I am. Like a dog with a bone.

Wish me luck! And please get in touch if you have any ideas 'bout Google Glass for Tal ? Know someone that can help us ?!

My next post will be about this phenomenal new path for communication with others: friends, family most importantly the wider world. I think Tal Streeter has an awful lot to offer.

Lissa

No comments:

Post a Comment